Personal Duress Alarm System (PDAS)
NetXperts has developed a new secure and effective turnkey Personal Duress Alarm System (PDAS) Solution. This includes designing and implementing a new active RFID tag solution providing immediate notification and exact location of critical incidents.
The Personal Duress Alarm System (PDAS) solution integrates with partnered software and the current hospital alarm annunciation system. The new system allows for an immediate alert and quicker response time as well as providing a smooth transition that can be easily adopted by all. PDAS pinpoints the incident with existing strobe lights and annunciation. The location of the incident is displayed on a floor plan of the Hospital viewable on monitors in control center locations throughout the hospital campus.
NetXperts will work with your team to design, configure and deploy the secure Personal Duress Alarm System (PDAS) solution based on Real Time Location Services (RTLS) and provide the following:
- Immediate location of an incident
- Immediate notification of an incident to the appropriate security and staff
- Integration into existing alarm annunciation system
- Easy to use and adopt by Nursing, Administrators, Security personnel, and all staff who will be using the system
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Tags on lanyards that can be easily activated
- Both indoor and outdoor capable - with the capability of extending services to anywhere on campus including basements, parking lots and identified individual walking paths.
- Monitoring of Staff location – allowing authorized staff to see the location of all staff.