NetXperts is the leader in designing, implementing, and maintaining Patient Elopement and Staff Safety solutions. NetXperts has created an advanced system that builds on our Internet of Things (IoT) expertise to offer effective solutions that are affordable and simple to operate. NetXperts leverages advanced analytics to deliver an application that provides:
- Decreases staff workload
- Increases staff workflow
- Increases patient and staff safety
NetXperts has worked with hospitals nationwide for over 20 years and we understand the critical role that Patient Security plays in providing the highest quality day-to-day care for your patients. The NetXperts Engineering team has successfully designed and implemented our Patient Wandering Security Solution at the Zuckerberg SFGH facility, as well as the Laguna Honda Hospital in San Francisco.
NetXperts works closely with hospital staff to gain an understanding of how elopement occurs. We then work on a solution comprised of technology paired with consistent, proactive processes to prepare the staff to minimize incidents.
How does it work?
Our tracking and alerting systems offer:
- Customized maps that illustrate patients in motion and historical trails
- Single-button search on a PC, handheld device, or smartphone
- 3D views of entire facilities showing summary of patients and alert information at both building and floor levels
Examples of how the system would be alerted using location tracking if the patient wanders into a restricted zone: attempts to board an elevator or access a stairwell or attempts to exit a restricted door and/or any predefined boundary. The sensors notify the server, which identifies the patient and triggers the following events: Nurse Station on-screen alerts are sent, designated On-Call staff is automatically paged, speakers automatically play a message reminding the patient to “Stop, Go Back, etc.” Local security and hospital staff can be notified in several ways including:
- Software alerts, paging, email, audible alerts, strobe lights
- Contact local authorities and law enforcement
- Provide exact location and severity of the incident
- Integration with video surveillance, access control, and other building systems
Contact us for more information
Contact us today to learn how we can help improve your staff and patient safety.