complimentary lunch delivered to your desk!
learn how Kaiser PermanentE achieved significant time & cost savings with blackberry athoc
Register for this informative webinar and select below for a delicious lunch delivered to your desk, and learn about the challenges & results achieved by the Kaiser Permanente Staffing team with the BlackBerry AtHoc solution:
- Prior to AtHoc implementation, calling each group of Emergency Department (ED) Staff (RN, Tech, Clerk, LVN) to offer and award an open shift could take up to 8 hours
- With this manual and time-consuming process, shifts were not always offered according to contract language, sometimes resulting in staff grievances
- A valid grievance for failing to offer the correct employee an available shift results in compensation to the employee for the missed shift
- Grievance research can be tedious
- Staffing’s manual documentation of each phone call was time consuming
- With AtHoc, Staffing now communicates its available shift offers with multiple employees at once. Responses are received and shifts awarded in as little as 15 minutes
- Communication documentation is automatic in AtHoc, and can be accessed to investigate grievances
- Valid grievances in ED have decreased by 16% post AtHoc implementation
- Most ED staff surveyed post AtHoc implementation said they find it easier to pick up shifts with the use of AtHoc
Also learn about the other business continuity use cases that the BlackBerry AtHoc solution can address in healthcare. There will be time to get your pertinent questions answered.
Tuesday, May 30th, 2018
12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time
Complete the registration form below and we'll follow-up with the lunch delivery and webinar connection details. We look forward to seeing you online!